What’s normally not on our list of healthy, easy breakfast go-to's? Tiramisu. But, thanks to SWIISH, Sally Obermeder and Maha Corbett’s wellness giant, delicious (and nutritious) breakfasts don’t need to be ruled out for a healthy and well-balanced 2022.
The brand, best known for its innovative, high-quality products (like the iconic SUPERGREEN and GLOW collagen), has always focused on making sure their customers are equipped with the supplements, ingredients and recipes to live their healthiest, most energised life.
This particular recipe is no different, offering a dairy-free, refined sugar alternative to a dessert favourite. Oh, and did we mention it was for breakfast! The perfect recipe for an indulgent morning start.
● 2 tsp SWIISH Beauty Buzz Adaptogenic Collagen Coffee
● 1⁄4 cup hot water
● 2 tbsp oats
● 2 tbsp flour
● 1 tbsp cacao powder, plus extra to sprinkle
● 1 tsp baking powder
● 1 tbsp maple syrup
● 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt or yoghurt of choice
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Combine Beauty Buzz and hot water in a cup. Mix to combine to make a coffee shot.
- In a medium-sized baking dish, mix the oats, flour, cacao, baking powder, coffee shot, and maple syrup until well combined.
- Bake the mixture for 15 minutes, then set it aside to cool.
- Top baked oats with coconut yoghurt and sprinkle with extra cacao powder to serve.